Asbestos & Hazmat Services
Envirospect are experienced Asbestos Inspection Consultants and Hazmat Service providers. We pride ourselves on providing professional, structured services that are client-specific and tailored to the job at hand. For occupied spaces Envirospect offer management plans that include testing, inspections and ongoing air monitoring to negate the risk of exposure before, during and after the health risk has been removed.
- Asbestos Surveys and Inspections
- Asbestos air monitoring
- Asbestos clearance testing
- Asbestos project management
- Asbestos sampling and testing (via a NATA accredited laboratory)
- Asbestos in soils
- Asbestos removal advice
- Asbestos registers and management plans
- Hazmat surveys and inspections
- Hazmat sampling and testing (lead, PCBs, ozone etc.)
- Hazmat registers and management plans
- Accredited asbestos training courses (BOHS)
Why choose Envirospect?
Asbestos and Hazmat services are provided by qualified and accredited consultants, complying with the requirements of AS/NZS ISO IEC 17020 (2000) for the inspection of hazardous materials. Envirospect will also assist you with asbestos awareness training and industry recognised asbestos training.
We provide independent inspection, testing and consulting services Australia wide to identify, assess and control asbestos and hazmat related risks.
We help you to ensure you know where all the Asbestos Containing Material (ACM) and/or Hazmat materials are in your commercial building or residential home.
Envirospect can also provide the following services; Occupational Hygiene, Environmental & Contaminated Land Management and OHS Risk Management & Auditing Services.